Our Terms and conditions
- Updated on 01/09/2019
- We strictly require a contact number for the passenger(s) we pick-up as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger(s).
- LIABILITY: You must allow sufficient time when booking your taxi to allow for the check-in times required by your airline and for any delays caused by traffic conditions. Excel taxis will not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
- The Company does not accept liabilities for any delay caused by incidents beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions or the weather.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to complete a booking due to circumstances beyond our control, a full refund will be given. Beyond this we are not liable for any additional costs incurred or the loss of any monies paid by the client.
- THE SERVICE:Smoking ,eating and drinking alcohol in the vehicle is not permitted.
- In the unlikely event that the vehicle is soiled by any passenger during the journey the customer will be invoiced £40.00 to cover cleaning costs.
- The lead customer on the booking will be responsible for the behaviour of all passengers in the car.
- TERMINATION:The company or the drivers hold the rights to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the safety of the other passengers or themselves. If the driver believes also that the passenger’s actions could cause damage to the vehicle they can also refuse to carry the passengers.
- The driver is not allowed to carry more passengers than the legal number stated on the vehicle license plate and will refuse any requests by the passengers to do so.
- LOSS/DAMAGED PROPERTY:It is passenger’s responsibility to refuse any assistance from the driver if they believe that there is a risk to either themselves or their property. If a passenger does not refuse the assistance being offered by the driver then the driver is not liable or responsible in any way for any personal injury claims or damage to their property.
- If the passenger lost any property in the vehicle please contact the office to collect the lost property.
- Lost Property not collected within 1 months of the journey the company will arrange disposal of the item.
- If the service provider unable to locate customers lost property, the service provider accepts no responsibility for the missing property.
- Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
- CANCELLATION:You have the right to cancel prepaid credit and debit card bookings up to one hour before journey without giving any reason. Notify us in advance by email, phone or whatsapp and we will refund your money within 10 days minus card transaction fee.
- No refunds will be issued in the case of booking the wrong date, wrong time, wrong location and/or other incorrect or misleading information, or if the passenger leaves the pick up point without informing us.
- If you have any comments or complaints it is essential that you inform the driver immediately or contact the office by phone, text or by email within seven days after your planned journey.
- Most of our taxis are included with CCTVs recording inside and outside for insurance and safety purposes comply with the data protection act 1998.
- The company do not store or collect credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
- Without prior notice the company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it‘s necessary.Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. All existing bookings will be at the rate quoted or applicable rate in effect at the time of booking.
- Upon receiving confirmation of any booking made by telephone or email, it will be assumed that the customer has accepted the terms and conditions as published.
- Web Box Solutions Ltd do not store or collect credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Airport and long distance transfer prices
This price doesn’t include any toll charge or parking charge.